Sunday, May 12, 2013

Taking Care of Younger Ones

Out here in the villages you often see younger children and babies in the care of their older siblings. It isn't something you see so much in the city, especially with middle and upper class families who might have staff working for them to take care of the kids. But I remember being the oldest of four and essentially being responsible for my younger siblings when my mother had something else to do. I guess it's a bit of a lost art some places now.

3 comments:

PETRO50 said...

Sometimes it is difficult to raise children and simultaneously be at work. This is probably the only solution. Nice new week.

Anonymous said...

I noticed the binki clipped to the baby's shirt.

Mary G.

Shammickite said...

But I'm sure that there's always an adult close by.....

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Miloflamingo. Make your own badge here.

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

Come and Visit