Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Vegan Lizard


I spent the day today at the New Cairo British International School as part of their community service program. Groups from all over Cairo were there explaining their activities to students who were looking for something for the school year. I've been working with them for a while providing educational programs and horseback riding so a young friend decided that since I couldn't bring my goats as I did last spring, she'd Lian me her Egyptian Uromastyx lizard whose favorite food is hibiscus flowers. 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Certainly an interesting looking critter!

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Miloflamingo. Make your own badge here.

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

Come and Visit