Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fluffing Up The Pillows

I'd bet anything that most people can't identify that machine. It's a cotton fluffer for pillows and mattresses. The traditional mattresses are filled with cotton and every few years the fluffer man comes around to re-fluff the mattresses.


Unknown said...

Long ago I had an after school job at a dry cleaners and they had a machine like this. People would bring in their down pillows to get them like new! I don't think anyone really offers such a service anymore... everything is so disposable nowadays... :(

Cloudia said...


Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral

~ > < } } ( ° >

~ ~ ~ <°)333><( ~ ~ ~
> < } } (°>

Star said...

Fascinating glimpse of daily life in Egypt, as always, thanks.

Tanya Breese said...

interesting and i enjoyed reading your in focus interview! wow, what a change, going from so cal to egypt! by the way, i'm also from so cal, although only moved as far to virginia :)
nice to meet you!

Flickr Photos
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Miloflamingo. Make your own badge here.

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

Come and Visit