Friday, April 9, 2010

The Next National Team


These determined young men are typical of boys this age here. If there is one thing that Egyptian males take seriously, it's football, aka, soccer. In any small patch of bare ground you will find a group of boys (or men sometimes) kicking a ball around, and they can create a good football pitch out of anyplace. Naturally, one is less likely to find a three-piece suit playing football but on a weekend once the vests and ties have been shed, even the suits are game.

4 comments:

brattcat said...

let the games begin. good shot, m.

Unknown said...

Thank You for the time you took in arranging the boys to pose for your camera
I see that you are doing your best to train yourself to be a photographer, unfortunately it is a matter of talent not just training, still I am sure with more training you maybe be able to take a good photo one day, sometimes it happens, just keep trying

By coincidence your photo of today comes at the same day the fifa raises, the Egyptian national football team, 14th rank in the world

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani said...

Nilo, since you hate my blog, do us all a favour and don't bother to check it. On the other hand, maybe you get your jollies out of just being very silly and grumpy. In that case, knock yourself out. I've never claimed to be a photographer. I just take photos of things I see.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani said...

Nilo, since you hate my blog, do us all a favour and don't bother to check it. On the other hand, maybe you get your jollies out of just being very silly and grumpy. In that case, knock yourself out. I've never claimed to be a photographer. I just take photos of things I see.

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Miloflamingo. Make your own badge here.

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

Come and Visit