Monday, April 21, 2008

The Feed Man's Boy


I spent an afternoon at my feed supplier a week ago working out the best horse feed for a reasonable cost. Food prices aren't just going up for people, you know. While there, I was trying out my new little camera and taking pictures of the feed storage area for the benefit of some of my horse-owning friends in the US. The owner's son watched for a while and when I asked if he wanted me to take his picture he nodded. The lovely thing about digital photography is the fact that the kids can see it immediately on the screen of the camera.

3 comments:

barbie girl said...

nice picture

can you speak arabic؟؟

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani said...

I've been living here for 20 years. It's really more fun to be able to talk to people. And it is an interesting language.

Dina said...

Sawara khilweh, ya Maryanne.
Your new camera does good. Such lovely eyes.
In Dirijat last week the Bedouin kids were excited about being photographed, and even more, they enjoyed taking pictures with my camera.

Flickr Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Miloflamingo. Make your own badge here.

Other City Daily Photo Blogs

CDPB Logo
Search by city:  
+ Africa
+ Asia & Pacific
+ Europe & Middle East
+ North America
+ South America

Come and Visit